Report of the Minnesota commission appointed to erect monuments to soldiers in the national military cemetries at Little Rock, Arkansas
Memphis, Tennessee; Andersonville, Georgia. by Minnesota. Monument commission in [St. Paul?
Written in English
Written in English
- Little Rock, Ark. National cemetery. [from old catalog],
- Memphis. National cemetery. [from old catalog],
- Andersonville, Ga. National cemetery. [from old catalog],
- Soldiers" monuments -- United States.,
- Minnesota -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.,
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Registers of dead.
|Other titles||Dedication of Minnesota soldiers" monuments.|
|Genre||Registers of dead.|
|Contributions||Andrews, Christopher Columbus, 1829- [from old catalog]|
|LC Classifications||E515.4 .M66|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||74|
|LC Control Number||17027315|
- History of the Society of Jesus in North America, colonial and federal
- Evaluation of emergency-locator-transmitter performance in real and simulated crash tests
- Poetry collection
- Denis Bracknel.
- Roger Miller, or, Heroism in humble life
- The history and genealogy of the Van Deusens of Van Deusen Manor, Great Barrington, Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- dynamics of looking in his echoing self-portrait photographs.
- Lancashire mettle
- Reports on zoology for 1843, 1844.
- Raggedy Andy stories ; introducing the Little Rag Brother of Raggedy Ann
- The wobbly bobbly balls.
- Burial places in Europe for American military dead. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting request for the amendment to public resolution no. 44, approved April 1, 1922, for the purchase of real estate to establish suitable burial places in Europe for American military dead, so that the expenditures may, when title to such real estate can not be secured, be made instead for the acquisition of the exclusive rights of burial in perpetuity in such lands.
- policies of the United States and of Pakistan in the area of the Persian Gulf, 1970-85.
- A Christmas To Remember (Harlequin Superromance)
- On the treatment of ulcers on the leg without confinement
- Sam Graff
- barns of the Abbey of Beaulieu at its granges of Great Coxwell & Beaulieu-St.Leonards
- Four-In-One Infocom Sampler
- Culture, Behavior, Beauty, Books, Art, Eloquence, Power, Wealth, Illusions